The coming election is SO important that nobody and no issue has stayed on the sidelines.
I made the case in October for the candidate that, in my opinion, will best serve the interests aviation enthusiasts. Our interests, in case you were wondering, include the following planks:
(1) approach routes that maximize the plane-spotting experience at all major airports,
(2) arm rests for every passenger,
(3) gentler wand people at airport security,
(4) puke bags in every seat back pocket, and
(5) a place for every carry-on bag.
If aviation is the biggest issue for you in this election, and you were conviced by my arguments, the campaign button above is the perfect way to show it.