Monday, March 23, 2009

In tough economic times, everybody's got to downsize

And for that reason, I have decided, rather expeditiously and without much thought - a process not unlike one employed by an upper chamber of a Legislature - to consolidate my two blogs into one.

As of today, Life of Nicolas will no longer exist...I mean, I will exist, I hope, but the blog by that title will not. This is a bargain for my reader (<-- that was not a typo) since now all my pointless drivel will be in one easy to find location.

Concurrent with my hasty and un-thought-out decision, I have imported all my posts from Life of Nicolas to this site. That being said, you have a better chance of finding Waldo than you do of finding the Life of Nicolas posts now on this blog.

If there is a grain of thought in my radical decision, it would have something to do with the fact that I was tired of finding material for two blogs. And, also, my life is pretty uninteresting, so there you go.

As a consequence of today's announcement, I want to be clear that although you will still receive premium airplane and airplane accessory news and commentary here, you may also have to contend with thoughts unrelated to aviation. To those who object to that, I say, "My house, my rules."

If I sound snarky, it may be because I was at work until 3:30 a.m. last night - that's Sunday night for those of you keeping track at home - and I am still at work right now, at 10:30 p.m. I have worked 65 hours since Thursday. Just in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I've probably done about 65 hours of work since I started this job... in June. I kid, I kid. Sorta.

J. Eric Smith said...

Just don't do anything crazy like Crzxstine did and go all nuts with the layout design. My head's still spinning from that.

Dave Beals said...

Nico, keep up the good work. The long hard hours will pay off. try to get some rest here and there and take vitamin C. Watch out for all those germs inside those office buildings. Folks may not realize how hard and time consuming it is to try and figure out how to spend billions of dollars. please see if you can send some towards my school district... you know the one.