Monday, March 23, 2009

ESB time lapse and musings on geography

It's a good thing that the landmark in NYC that reminds me of my favorite person on Jay St also happens to be the tallest building in the City - that way, it's hard to miss it.

As part of my duties as an employee of the government, I have had to travel to New York, the greatest city in the world, and had the pleasure of visiting each borough. On my way back to Penn, I walked by said landmark, and life was good again.Granted, they are not the best quality shots in the world since they were taken on my cell phone. But, they got the job done.

By the way, the one time I was unable to snap a picture of the ESB it was because I had to drive to Staten Island and the opportunity to take this important picture never materialized. Now that I have brought it up, I am going to go on record and say that I don't think that Staten Island should be called an "island."

Look at it...
It's separated from mainland by a creek! As far as I am concerned, if a section of land is separated from the mainland by a distance lesser than I could pee across, than it should not be considered an island. It should just be...more land.

No comments: