Monday, February 21, 2011

UA @ MSG

I can already tell that the opportunity to travel is going to be one of the major upgrades at my new position. In the 6+ weeks since my transition, I have spent a 8 days in the big apple.

The second of those trips coincided with the UA Great Danes game at Madison Square Garden against BU. Diane's parents made th
e trip down to NYC, and since I was in town and close to the Garden, I was able to join them for the game.

I had never been to MSG before but I had heard the stories of
its grandeur. Those stories never resonated with me because, well, it's just an arena. After all, I've been to arenas before.

But this was different.
And I knew that immediately as I walked out into the place. I d
on't know exactly what made it spectacular, but it was. I mean, just the ceiling of the place was splendid.

Not only did we get to watch the Danes under the bright lights of the Garden, but we also got to take in the St. John's vs. UConn game, which turned out to be a St. John's upset over the then #9 Huskies.

So after taking in some real Big East men's hoops, we stuck
around for our main attraction and watched helplessly as the Danes got demolished by the Terriers. At least we were in the Garden. And at least we had incredible seats:

2 comments:

Dave Beals said...

It was fun to see the games at the MSG... to bad UA was in a funk...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30635763@N04/5483255118/

Sac Hermes Kelly said...

Maintain assortment of Dough Morrisons Kerri Jimmy Choo Handbags Mack handbags at Angel Handbags.com. For gals which are bored of carrying mens laptop bags, implementing Kerri Mack bags has to be a nice adjust Christian Louboutin Shoes. They are really constructed from leather, nylon, PVC, along with large-top quality products Versace Handbags. Chic and chic, these Kerri Mack tas chanel bags are unquestionably a symbol of design. In our opinion, the Kerri Mack tote bags search skilled at workplaces and so are equally fantastic at parties.
We counsel you to check out the vivid and hip Kerri Mack Andrea bag in faux-patent complete Christian Louboutin Sandals. With spacious interiors and a magnetic high closure, the Kerri Mack Andrea bag is a ideal carry-all. Gold hardware particulars, belt loop closures, and substantial front pockets are a few get noticed capabilities in this bag. The Kerri Mack Bridgette Bag could be the fantastic womens laptop bag. This bag contains a cool fake crocodile design Christian Louboutin Boots. With leather handles and wrist strap, this bag are usually carried by any means you'd like Juicy Couture Handbags. From perform to the dinner date, you could carry this Kerri Mack bag where you go.